I know it's been a long time since I wrote on this blog so here's a short version of what's been happening in my life.
- Alex is now 18 months old and will be celebrating his 2nd birthday in April next year.
- He's already hit the terrible two's it seems and if he doesn't get what he wants right this very second he has a massive tantrum.
- Dyed my hair a crazy colour. Currently bright red but hoping to go purple or maybe a shade of blue... not sure yet.
- My Parenting Blog has become a huge hit. I'm also writing for The Baby Show's blog too. Woohoo!
- Post-Natal Depression sucks, back on anti-depressants but these ones actually work, thank god.
- Suffered with nasty back pain for over 2 weeks now. Doc given me insanely strong pain killers that makes me feel sea sick. But they work!
- My mental health is doing excellent. By that I mean I'm doing well. Woot! :D
- Job hunting which sucks ass at the moment.
- Trying to do work as a blog designer, Social Media Manager and possibly do some PR in the future, if things go well.
- Back on WoW after playing Aion for a few months. Can't afford both, sadly.
- Alex can say "tah" (meaning 'here you go' and 'thank you') and "baff" (meaning 'bath'). Think he can say "four" but not sure yet.
- He'd become a binkie/dummie/soother/pacifer addict... UGH! :(
Okay that's pretty much everything that I can think of. Laters, y'all!
And yes you will notice this update is public. Hopefully all those who stalked me for the dramaz have pissed off now.